Solar asset management platforms
23 october 2021
In-Depth Overview of our solar asset management tool
Tim goes through all the features of the platform and shows a demo with the platform.
9 SEPTember 2021
Why stop using different portals and start overarching monitoring? What are your benefits?
An overview of the most important freatures of our overarching solution
View the most important performance parameters for all your solar installations.
All KPIs centralized:
- Performance ratio (PR)
- Uptime / downtime
- Amount of inverters active / defect / offline
- Free choice of ratio’s
- Energy: usage, production , normalised, simulations & analysis
- Energy Performance Index
- Installed capacity/power DC
- Rates & tarifs
- Voltage, current, power factor
Compare performance with the weather data for each location: sun duration, irradiation.
Performance in perspective
- Performance ratio linked to pyranometers or weather stations.
- Production predictions based on irradiation forecasts.
Managing access was never this simple.
Access for different types of users
With Solar Supervision you can manage and add your customers, technicians and admins in a user friendly manner.
- Access to various inverter brands from one central portal.
- Access to all production or financial reports/analytics.
Automatic reportingA personalized report in no time.
Bye bye spreadsheets
For internal or external use.
- Yield reporting
- Financial reporting
- Group reporting (combo of different installations)
Detect the weakest linkTracking down problems within your portfolio is extremely easy thanks to our analyses.
Interactive live maps
- A quick overview of the poorly performing installations.
- Follow up down to the last detail (string, optimiser, …)
White label Monitoring
Your brand logo on our platform.
Strenghten your brand
A platform completely according to your corporate identity and part of your own ecosystem.
- Your logos
- Accessible via your URL
- Color scheme in accordance with your corporate identity.
Combine inverters from different brands and pour them all together in 1 central view.
Uniform system pages
- Leave comments for your staff or the end customer.
- Visualise energy consumption registered by energy meters.
A fast visual check or a detailed comparison, Solar Supervision provides nifty tools.
From data to decisions
- Compare on string & inverter level
- Compare sensors and energy meters
- Financial, technical and maintenance analytics
- Various visualisations (heatmap, piecharts, barcharts, scatter plots…).
Alarm Management and Ticketing
Set your own alarm thresholds independent from the supporting portals.
More efficiency from alarm processing
- Overarching registration & processing
- Allocating diverse priorities
- Send alarms by email, pop-up, or text message
- Integration with your ERP-system/digital work orders
- Ticketing within Solar Supervision
Share production numbers with the wider public through infographics.
Fight climate change and show off your efforts with real time performance data:
- Savings measures
- Current production
Everything centralised in no time
Get started fast with a minimum of effort. We provide you with FTP credentials or you provide us with a guestaccount from the portals of the inverters that you wish to monitor.
With Solar Supervision we can read & control inverters without the need to purchase and install additional hardware – if they are already connected to a platform (e.g. Sunny Portal). We collect the data and alarms through the API’s.
In case inverters don’t link up with an already existing platform, we can read and collect data via Modbus through our very own Solar Gateway. This allows you to enjoy detailed monitoring, eventhough your employed inverters are not IoT or cloud supported.
For all energy sectors
Manage your solar portfolio in one go. A single platform to centralise your data and analytics. Facitilitate your operations and maintentance with alarm management and automated periodical reporting.
Energy Cooperatives & Investors
Involve your stakeholders in the technical and financial performance of the solar plants or show the impact of sustainable investments to the general public through Solar Supervision.
EPC & Installers
Solar Supervision as an overarching platform for the management of your energy systems: solar panels, cogeneration, heating and cooling, HVAC, swimming pools, energy meters, and much more.